Simplify Spray Management
Real-time automation improves accuracy while reducing complexity.
The AgOtter integration streamlines the management of spraying activities by saving time and empowering you (or the manager) to take control.
What this means for you
- Save time by communicating job instructions and collecting spray records without manual entry. Instructions are automatically sent to the AgOtter controller and mobile application, and spray results are automatically collected.
- Reduce mistakes like over or under spraying that can cause costly yield loss! More automation means less room for human error.
- Improve efficiency and save time by eliminating the need for operators to set up the spray controller, allowing them to focus on the task at hand.
- The manager gains control by setting up spray jobs. No operator data entry is needed!
- Regulatory compliance is now completely automated. This gives you your actual (not target) application amounts for tickets, spray diaries, and inventory activities.
- Automatic inventory control tracks chemical inventory levels digitally.
Permanent Crop Management Stories
Share This Story:During the 1990s, heightened attention to food safety across the United States and around the world prompted the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and other industry organizations to develop Good Ag...MORE →
Andersen & Sons Ranch desired a system that would track their field activities, cost of production, equipment, labor and inputs. They desired a recordkeeping solution to provide traceability and keep them on budget as they...MORE →
The core of farm management software is digital technology, but it should be more than that. Tech solutions for farms need to meet the needs of farmers. Technology for technology’s sake isn't what any one (or any farm) needs....MORE →
Farmers’ data belongs to farmers. We’ve taken intentional steps to make 100% sure your farm data is private and secure. We’re an independent farmer software company, so you can be sure your data isn’t being used in ways other...MORE →
Discover prevalent obstacles that family farms have, especially around passing the business to the next generation. Tom Hubler, an expert in family businesses, shared wisdom and strategies at our 2020 Customer Summit....MORE →
Recordkeeping is one of the biggest frustrations for farmers. It’s also one of the biggest areas of positive change when an operation adopts farm management software (FMS). Learn about the benefits of using a farm management...MORE →
Native to North America, pecans are a valuable commodity worldwide due to their interesting texture, health properties, and of course, delicious taste. Though it can take nearly a decade to grow to optimal nut production, the...MORE →
More than ever before, farmers need complete, accurate and timely documentation, but they also need to get some work done, right? Rest assured, our farm management software is uniquely designed to document compliance while...MORE →